Home work: week 6: All due by Thursday
1. Different Maths sheets have gone home this week – these are to reinforce what you have been learning in class.
2. Spelling – You have 5 words to learn by next Friday.
3. Science- Dinosaurs – Many scientists believe that dinosaurs were reptiles.
· Find out about one particular dinosaur.
· How big was it? When, where and how did it live? What were some interesting features?
· Prepare a short talk on your dinosaur to present to the class.
4. Extra for experts: (optional) Make a new google doc and write about a subject of your choice. Your writing will get a given a star rating of 1-3. Your stars will get added up at the end of term and there will be Totara dollar rewards for different point levels.